Looking for good vet recommendations in the HK Islands area

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by mlsbbe 6 yrs ago
I'm looking for good vet recommendations in the HK Islands area. Any recommendations?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
johnnyusa 6 yrs ago
Try North Point Animal Hospital. Very friendly, professional practice in the HK Island area near North Point. Extremely recommend.

Their website: www.northpointvets.com.hk

Whitemischief 6 yrs ago
Over the past 30 years, I have used a number of vets for my pets, however the best are the SPCA vets, they provide an excellent service, the doctors and staff are informed, very attentive, the prices reasonable and they are a non profit organisation. Its a good practise to support them as they also provide a service for orphans and homeless animals, your dollar helps maintain that service. They are located in Wanchai North.

mlsbbe 6 yrs ago
Thanks for the recs. Pet had an emergency and visited North Point Animal Hospital yesterday, which was closeby. Had a chat with the staff and some of the vets there used to work at the SPCA. Pricing was also reasonable. There was also a 20% off for first-timers. So definitely helped my wallet!!

Kilo5117 5 yrs ago
WHITEMISCHIEF - I disagree SPCA is not well run - it is extremely hard to make an appointment. Ive called 3 times and 1 email for the past 2 weeks. I'm going somewhere else. I DO NOT RECOMMEND SPCA

Ed 5 yrs ago
https://stanleyvetcentre.com/?utm_source=hongkong.asiaxpat.com

Tropics 5 yrs ago
I disagree. SPCA are excellent. Vets who know their stuff.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad