Female cat slave with 5 star reviews ready to housesit for free

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by MrsSchopenhauer 7 yrs ago
Hi Everyone,

I am a Hong Kong native currently living overseas. I am a reliable, trustworthy house sitter and petsitter (especially cats) in her 30s with five star reviews on a popular international housesitting and petsitting website (references available upon request).

I have been looking to housesit and petsit in Hong Kong for an extended period (at least 10 days). Why me, you may ask? Because you will have a peace of mind and can save tons of money (by not having to hire a sitter or pay for boarding services) while I can also save a lot of money for hotel accommodation. isn't that a win-win?

I always appreciate coming back to my city to visit my family and friends but since my family could not accommodate me anymore in the tiny flat after I moved away for years (the housing crisis in Hong Kong is too real), it would be lovely if someone offers me the opportunity to housesit and petsit. BTW I love animals so why not kill two birds with one stone?

Please feel free to email me at mrschopenhauer@gmail.com if you are interested. I am always available for a Skype chat.

BTW, to get an idea of how serious the housing crisis in Hong Kong is, visit https://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2017/jun/07/boxed-life-inside-hong-kong-coffin-cubicles-cage-homes-in-pictures?CMP=fb_gu

It is a side of Hong Kong you won't see in the glossy magazines.

Many thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
hkwatcher 7 yrs ago
Hi
We saw your message about cat sitting and wondered if you were available from July 10-27?
We have a cat who is fairly picky about who he considers his friends. We've taught him to use the people toilet so no need to empty cat boxes. If you think you would be interested in housesitting in Whampoa Garden in Hung Hom (has MTR now) and you references check you, we would like to chat with you.
Look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

MrsSchopenhauer 7 yrs ago
Hi HKWATCHER,

Very nice to hear from you. I know cats usually prefer the opposite sex for humans :)

What a smart kitty you have! I once took care of a toilet-trained cat too, she's amazing!

The dates sound fine to me but I might have a trip before that so I hope you don't mind giving me some time to confirm the dates.

I will gladly share my references with you. I look forward to knowing more about your kitty. Your apartment sounds fantastic! What a great location. However I don't know how to send a private message to you on this forum. Please PM me if you don't mind.

Many thanks!

Just realised there is no PM feature on asiaxpat. Please contact me at mrschopenhauer@gmail.com if you're interested.

Have a nice day!

Hi all,

I will return to Hong Kong for a petsitting assignment. Please feel free to contact me if you need a petsitter and housesitter for free after July 18. I am always up for a meet-and-greet.

Ciao,
Mrs S.

cletustatus 7 yrs ago
What's included: Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Health guarantee.
Additional information: Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Male, 10 weeks,
first shots, vet checked, written health
guarantee. Very social, friendly and loveable.
He is great with children or other family pets,
Ready now to a loving new home.Email me now at (celinaramone@gmail.com) for more details asap thanks

ABSN 7 yrs ago
Hi Hkwatcher,

I live in a large house with a garden and terrace and take in 1-2 pets to board with us. We are an active pet loving family and happy to help owners who are reluctant to leave their pets in pet hotels or other places where they will be in cages / kennels. if you have still not found anyone to look after your Cat.

Thanks

ABSN

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad