What's Charlie Sheen Up To?

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

Posted by Ed 7 days ago
Charlie Sheen Reveals How His HIV Diagnosis Changed His Outlook on Life

Charlie Sheen has a new outlook on life more than three years after publicly revealing that he was diagnosed with HIV.

“I try not to think too far down the line, you know?” the Two and a Half Men alum, 53, told Us Weekly exclusively while attending the California Strong Opens a New Window. Celebrity Softball Game benefiting the Local Response Effort founded by Jared Goff, Christian Yelich and Ryan Braun with the Southeast Ventura County YMCA at Pepperdine University in Malibu on Sunday, January 13.

“I made some changes to give myself a shot to do some cool things professionally. And I’m proud of finally being consistent. And reliable. And noble.”

He added that no matter what happens, his children know that he is “very organized and nurturing.” (He shares daughter Cassandra, 34, with high school sweetheart Paula Profit, daughters Sam, 14, and Lola, 13, with ex-wife Denise Richards, and twin sons Bob and Max, 9, with ex-wife Brooke Mueller.)

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/charlie-sheen-reveals-how-hiv-diagnosis-changed-outlook-on-life/

< Back to main category

>

Login now