Looking for a native enlish tutor

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by foxyfoxyfox 6 yrs ago
I'm looking for an experienced female native English teacher for my 3 years old daughter.

Storytelling, dialogues ,etc...

Time: 1hr per week (Monday 10am-11am or Tuesday 10am-11am)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
customer.nat 6 yrs ago
Hi I have a very good British native tutor refer to you. She has many years teaching experience for kindergarten. She is patience, kind and loves to teach kids. Her lesson include story telling, oral conversation, phonics, reading or as requested. If you are interest and want more information, please call 53273108 to discuss. Thanks.

nadair 6 yrs ago
NADAIR (7 HRS AGO)
Hi, if your still looking I'm a 31 year old female from Canada who has been living and teaching in Hong Kong for the past 3 years. If you have any more questions please feel free to whats app me at 52264074. Than you.

stephanie.blake 6 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad