LOOKING FOR PIANO TEACHER

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by tikku 7 yrs ago
Looking for a piano teacher

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

For an adult beginner, English-speaking.

Home lessons (Robinson Road, Mid-Levels).

Thanks!!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
MarcoLau 7 yrs ago
Dear Tikku,

Good day! This is Marco Lau.

Having seen the advertisement of searching piano instructor from asiaexpat, I am very interested in the position – Piano instructor for 2 children in the Robinson Road, Mid-Levels. Please kindly see my website for your reference. http://www.marcoholamlau.com

With more than 10 years of experience providing professional piano instruction, as well as my background of study and performing classical piano in the Netherlands which rated the happiest children in the world over the last 7 years, I believe that I would be able to fulfill the requirement and be a high performer for the position.

Please contact me for more information.

Many Thanks!

Best regards,
Marco Lau

Mobile (Whatsapp): +852 60213191
E-mail: marco.holam.lau@gmail.com

Kwan819 7 yrs ago
I was trained with the piano tutor from Hong Kong Academy for performing Arts. Then,I went to the United States for further study in music. I graduated from San Francisco State University with Bachelor's degree in Music and majoring in piano performance. I was trained with the renowned Dr. William Wellborn of San Francisco Conservatory of music as well as Professor William C. Jones.I also perform frequently in both solo and chamber music concerts. I had four-year teaching experience in the United States.
My email is : kwan819@yahoo.com

wendycheang 7 yrs ago
Hi, my name is Wendy. I have over 7 years of experience and I have a master's degree from the Royal College of Music in London. Fluent in both English ans Cantonese. Please whatsapp me at 9330 3735 ih interested.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad