Native English teacher for 4 year old at Olympic area

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by pppwong 7 yrs ago
We are looking for a dedicated native English teacher who could come to our place once or twice a week to train up their English for interview school interviews (like ICS and ISF).

My kids are 4.5 and 3 years old at a good local kindergarten with reasonable English foundation. We live in the Olympic area.

Please leave message if you are interested. Thanks much.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
sarag 7 yrs ago
Hi,
I am a net teacher from the UK. I have been teaching English as a private tutor and in schools for over two years in Hong Kong and previously in the UK. One of my students has successfully been accepted to ICS whilst I have been tutoring him and I have tutored children who go to ICS as well. I have a drama degree which helps with speaking, diction and confidence. The children I currently tutor are similar ages to yours. I would be happy to speak to you further regarding private tuition.
Please whatsapp me on +77 92907391.
Many thanks,
Sara Gledhill

kate.mull 7 yrs ago
Hi, I am a Native English teacher from the U.K with five years teaching and tutoring experience in Hong Kong. I create learning plans and strategies based on each student's requirements to help them improve and meet target goals. I have a B.A, an M.A, and Teaching Certificate.

Please contact me on whatsapp (+852 62515905) for further information.

alwan 7 yrs ago
Dear parent,

I am a full-time freelance English tutor from England. I am female and formerly a registered School Principal and a former owner of a tutor centre.

I will be recruiting a few new summer students. My fees depend on location, duration, frequency and course. I travel to clients around HK but not to the New Territories or the Islands.

I am happy to share my CV with you.
Kindly message me.

Ms Andrea

Rousey 7 yrs ago
Hello,

I am a native english speaker from California, United States. I am 28 years old and hold a communications degree from Arizona State University. I would be pleased to prepare your children for their entry exams. If interested please contact me via Whatsapp.

Best,
Samantha
9103-6241

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad