Hone tutor

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by JackiechanG123 7 yrs ago
I would to find a native home tutor who teaching English for my daughter 5 years old , pls contact if u interested in this job . We live in Shatin for your reference !

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
KhalilBendie 7 yrs ago
Good afternoon!

My name is Khalil. I am a native English speaker and qualified teacher working in Hong Kong. I have both my BA and PGCE degrees with two years ESL experience teaching in Mainland China. I also have a years experience teaching at St Pauls Co-educational College Primary School here in Hong Kong.

I am currently available for part-time tutoring and have a flexible time schedule. Please feel free to contact me for any further information.

My whatsapp number is: +86 18534412884 or text/call me on: 68408246

dyschow 7 yrs ago
Dear Jackie or to whoever it may concern,

I am writing to apply for the English tutor position and my charges are $500/hr.

I hold a Master's degree from France, and completed my Bachelor of Laws with Honours in the UK. I was an English guest teacher at a primary and secondary school in Beijing. In Hong Kong, I have also taught English to young children at the YWCA and private tuition for pre-nursery and primary level. After discovering my true passion for the Fashion industry, I worked in PR for 2 luxury shoe brands at their London headquarters for 2 years. This included writing press releases and interview answers on behalf of the brands for newspapers and magazines.

I believe that my previous legal working experiences have trained me to be adaptable to any professional working environment. My ability to work as a team player and an independent critical thinker, gained from law internships, will be of use in problem-solving situations. I interacted well with clients as I could clearly draw out and communicate their needs effectively. Finally in the hectic environment of a law office, organisational skills are tantamount to survival skills, and as such, this is my forte.

The ability to appreciate both eastern and western cultures and converse in fluent English are a must, and you can be assured that my education in an international school in Hong Kong and abroad in the UK and France will place me in a position to establish rapport with your child.

It would be a great pleasure for me to tutor your child given how I have introduced myself. If you would like to discuss this further, I would be delighted to hear from you by email (dyschow@gmail.com) or phone (+852 90398878). Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Diane

kate.mull 7 yrs ago
Hi,
I am an experienced Native English Teacher from the UK. I have a B.A, an M.A and a Teaching Certificate. I have been teaching in International and Local Schools in HK for five years. I create individual learning plans and strategies based on each student's requirements.

Please whatsapp me on +852 62515905 for more information.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad