Looking for English Private Tutor in Olympic area

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by monchacha111 7 yrs ago
Hi, this is for my twins, who will study K1 in September. Preferably in weekday afternoon. Please contact me with your details of education, work experience and hourly rate. Thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
channjessica 7 yrs ago
Please feel free to contact me at 6689 6207 for further questions.

My qualifications are listed as below,
-Western Washington University with a bachelor in Sociology and Communication
-Masters degree in Education from Hong Kong University
-Tefl holder
-Advanced Grammar certificate
-Grade 10 Piano certificate (Royal Conservatory Music)

I have 3 years of local kindergarten experience, 2 years of local high school experience, and 6 years of private tutor experience.

sarag 7 yrs ago
Hi,

I am a NET Private Teacher from the UK.

I have a TEFL Teaching qualification, Degree in Drama from the University of the West of England and a Diploma in Musical Theater.

I have worked in Education in the UK and in Hong Kong for 7 years. Three of those years have been teaching in Hong Kong. Previous to Private tuition I worked in a Language Center in Lai Chi Kok. In the UK I was a Nursery Nurse in a Nursery and a Drama Teacher for a Dance and Drama school.

My current students are between 7mths and 12years. I have a lot of experience teaching younger children English. I currently teach three sets of twins so understand the nature of teaching them together.

Please feel free to contact me on 90620236.

Many thanks, Miss Sara

shelag 7 yrs ago
Hi,

I'm a NET tutor. Having 4 years experience teaching 1year old+ to all native and non native kids. I'm an engineering degree holder so I usually teach mathematics alongside English if required. Feel free to contact me at 5588 6148.

coopks88 7 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a native English teacher from London. I have a degree in Spanish and Italian and a CELTA cert. I have over 15 years experience in the English teaching field, including 10 years teaching children of all ages in Hong Kong. Please feel free to contact me via WhatsApp on 97510861 or send me an email to scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks, Stephanie

Alexys 7 yrs ago
Hi there,

I'm a native English speaker, and can help your children with language learning in a fun and effective way. I have an ad and my contact details posted here, please feel free to check it out:
https://geoexpat.com/classifieds/tutors/tutor-available/ad/446144

Happy to answer concerns/queries you my have. Thank you!

SVisser2008 7 yrs ago
Hello,

I'd like to offer my services as an experienced English tutor for young children. My name is Stephanie, and I am a Native English Speaker from the USA.

I hold a TEFL Certification and have almost 3 years of teaching experience in Hong Kong learning centers and private tutoring. I also have a Bachelors of Science degree from an American University.

I have taught Playgroup, Phonics, and Cambridge (Starters, Movers, Flyers) in the centers where I work. Also, I teach private lessons with young students to build their English flunency and vocabulary through stories, games, activities, and songs.

Fees
I can offer a group or individual lesson for your twins for $400/hour.

I am currently available in the Olympic area on Tuesday and Friday mornings from 10:15-11:15am, or 10:30-11:30am.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions:
Email: Stephanie.visser2008@gmail.com
Phone: +852 5489 1553
Whats app: +1 616 648 6409

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad