Looking for Mandarin Tutor

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by hkbrian 6 yrs ago
I am looking for an experienced, private mandarin tutor to provide me lessons 1-2 times a week (at least one on the weekend). My main purpose for learning mandarin is for business.

My background:
- Moved to Hong Kong from Canada for work
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
- Can read some Chinese
- Have basic Mandarin speaking skills

If interested, please leave your contact, preferred rate, and some information about yourself.

Thank you!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Anonymous 6 yrs ago
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your inquiry. I am Alice Han. I have more than 7 years' experience in teaching Mandarin as a foreign language. Teaching Chinese as a foreign language was my Master major, and I am passionate in teaching and I do love teaching. Most of my current adult students are learning Business Mandarin and Industry-Specific Mandarin.

My contact is, WhatsApp 55633408.

The hourly rate is 398HKD to 750HKD, it depends on the distance and the course number. You also can go to my Central office to attend a Mandarin lesson.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Alice Han

shirley1ee 6 yrs ago
I am also a Chinese learner. I am learning Chinese because of my work needs. My 6-year-old child is also learning Chinese. I don't know if you want to try online Chinese classes. I am learning English with my son in an online school. The teacher's method is very good and the time is very flexible. You can decide for yourself a few times a week. My son and I have very good progress in Chinese. If you are interested, I can recommend you to go to the free section here: https://www.echineselearning.com/free-trial/

If you are here, both of us can gets 1 week FREE lessons too!

kowloonwoman 6 yrs ago
Hi Brian,

one of my friend's friend is mandarin teacher. she is from China and lived overseas before. so no problem for English communications. She mainly teach expats work in foreign banks and foreign kids from international school in Hong Kong. you can send email to her for further inquiry, not sure how much she charge though, heard company paid usually the customers.
email address is: wiselearninglanguage@gmail.com
whatsapp is: 53335152

hope that helps.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad