Looking for a native English tutor

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by rosemary pin 6 yrs ago
I am looking for a English Native Tutor for my 7 years old daughter. She is studying in Primary two in English Primary School.

Date: Tuesday every week
Time: 7-8pm
Female preferred

Experienced to make a class in fun and teach valuable content to kids.
Teaching focus: advanced phonics, reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary and discussion on news or books topics.
Tailored-made teaching materials for my daughter.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
mooncakebaby 6 yrs ago
Dear Rosemary,

I hope I can be of help to you. My name is Fiona Beswick, and I am originally from the UK, a graduate of Manchester University. I have been teaching English in Hong Kong forover 10 years . I enjoy it very much and especially enjoy helping young students fulfil their potential.

I have plenty of materials, and I believe in making my classes structured and focused, while leaving some time for fun and interesting discussion topics as well.

My number is 9672 4941 . If you would like to talk further, please whatsapp me.

Have a good day!

Yours,

Fiona Beswick

Ameliamlw26 5 yrs ago
I have a great curriculum for your daughter! Please feel free to contact me on 5239 8361.

Amelia :)

stephanie.blake 5 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages (Spanish, Italian and TESOL) and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

nadair 5 yrs ago
Hello, if your still looking for a tutor, I'm a 31 year old from Canada who has been teaching and tutoring in Hong Kong for the past 4 years. Please feel free to contact me at 5226 4074. Thank You.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad