Native English Teacher Wanted

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by lkwu 5 yrs ago
Hi, I am looking for a native English teacher for a group of kindergarten children to learn basic English.
— Every Wednesday 3:45-5:45pm (from 24/10)
— Class held in Tuen Mun center

Interested pls leave message or WhatsApp me (Lynda :9230 2138), Many thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
rcherry 5 yrs ago
Hi,

Based in Hong Kong for over 15 years, I’m an American Teacher (Native English). I’ve successfully taught adults and children in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment.

After earning my masters degree in 2010 from HKUST, I joined an education tutorial center. For the last seven years, I have taught English, Math, and Science to students of all ages and learning abilities; different grade levels, from tertiary university to primary school; teaching conversation, writing, speaking, listening, and reading comprehension.

I've also prepared students for the IB, I/GCSE, Pre-IB, and Entrance examinations; this includes Studies, Standard, and Higher level, with students from South Island School, German Swiss International School, Singapore International School - just to name a few.

Just sent you a pm with details regarding rate. Do contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
RCherry

Ed 5 yrs ago
Please have a look here https://hongkong.asiaxpat.com/directory/arts-culture-education/tutorial-services/

kdinktwn 5 yrs ago
RCherry, are you still tutoring? I am looking for someone to tutor my 15-year-old son in Year 10. Mostly for math and sciences. Please pm me if you are still available. THank you!

genelouis 5 yrs ago
RCherry, Hi

Would you like to teach my 6-year-old girl with reading, speaking, conversation?

please send message to me if you have interests.

thank you!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad