Looking for a Native English Teacher for a child aged 8 in Tai Wai (Shatin)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by hh 5 yrs ago
Looking for a Native English Teacher for a child aged 8 in Tai Wai (a station between Kowloon Tong and Shatin)
- chat / fun / story telling
- tutor English

Thank you so much.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ari Klein 5 yrs ago
Hello,

If you are still looking for an English tutor, I would be very interested in chatting with you to see if it would be a compatible match and arrangement for us all.

I look forward to hearing back from you. You are welcome to give me a call. My number is 66007747.

Best regards,

Ariane.

Ameliamlw26 5 yrs ago
Hi there,

I have a great curriculum for students of your child’s age. I work in Fo Tan, Sha Tin and Kowloon. If you’re still
looking for a suitable tutor feel free to contact me.

5239 8361

Amelia

stephanie.blake 5 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages (Spanish, Italian and TESOL) and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

Elizabethchan 5 yrs ago
Hi, this is Elizabeth! I am a Native English speaker who is currently an English major at CUHK. Throughout high school in California, I was a tutor for kindergarten and elementary students in speaking and writing. I was also a teacher assistant in two elementary classrooms, telling stories and taking care of the children. Please feel free to give me a call at 63608062!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad