NET Tutor for two Kindergarten kids

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ninywong 5 yrs ago
I am looking for a native English tutor for my 5.5 years old (K3) and 4 years old (K1) daughters. Goal is to build their confidence in conversation in English and improving their reading skill.

Location: home in Kowloon Tong area (near Mong Kok East Station)
Frequency: at least twice a week

Please kindly reply this message or PM.

Thank you and looking forward.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
stephendav_hk1 5 yrs ago
I am available twice a week and am a western native speaker working in a famous school nearby.
I have qualified teacher status an M.A. and a tefl qualification. available 4.30 ish

Thank you,

Stephen

Walsh5 5 yrs ago
Hi, are you still looking for someone?
I’m a qualified infants/primary teacher with 15 years experience teaching literacy to children between the ages of 4-12. We have recently arrived as my Husband is teaching at the Australian international School in Kowloon Tong and my children are attending here also. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Neander

chyhk 5 yrs ago
Hi Niny!

I'm currently a final year university student. I'm a native English speaker (born in SA and moved to HK a couple of years ago) and my experience with learning English actually started off with the same experience that you would want to put your kids in.

I live very close to MK East & Kowloon Tong and the timing works perfectly for me. If you need any more info, do let me know!

Cheers,
Joleen

paul0501 5 yrs ago
Hello,

My name is Paul, I am 25 years old from Ireland. I am a Native English Teacher in Hong Kong with 4 years experience in teaching and tutoring kids aged 2-12.

I am expertise in pronounciation, phonics, cambridge english to reading etc.

Paul

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad