Native English teacher for 3.5years old gorl

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by TangChiu 5 yrs ago
I am looking for a native English teacher for my 3.5years old (K1) daughter. Goal is to improve their fluency in English and become a confident English speaker

Frequency: around twice a week

Please kindly reply this message or PM

Thank you :)

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Rach89 5 yrs ago
Hi,
I'm an English tutor from the UK. I graduated with a degree in Psychology and Criminology from the University of Staffordshire.
I've been tutoring in HK for the past 2 years, with the majority of my students in the kindergarten age group.
I currently have some limited availability left, please feel free to contact me via whatsapp 67737320 if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Rachel.

lou22nh 5 yrs ago
Good Afternoon
I am a British teacher who has worked as a teacher for 7 years.
I have a Psychology degree and PGDE. I've worked I'm local, international and IB schools. Please message me on 85257037424 if I could be of any help. Regards Louise

rcherry 5 yrs ago
Hi,

Based in Hong Kong for over 15 years, I’m an American Teacher (Native English). I’ve successfully taught adults and children in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment.

After earning my masters degree in 2010 from HKUST, I joined an education tutorial center. For the last seven years, I have taught English, Math, and Science to students of all ages and learning abilities; different grade levels, from tertiary university to primary school; teaching conversation, writing, speaking, listening, and reading comprehension.

I've also prepared students for the IB, I/GCSE, Pre-IB, and Entrance examinations; this includes Studies, Standard, and Higher level, with students from South Island School, German Swiss International School, Singapore International School - just to name a few.

Just sent you a pm with details regarding rate. Do contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
RCherry

Mabel2013 5 yrs ago
Hi,
My name is Alan and I'm based in Hong Kong.
I am a native English speaker from New York.
Please WhatsApp me at 5398 9910.

Best Regards,
Alan

stephanie.blake 5 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

archiemoberly 5 yrs ago
Hello!

I would love to assist you in helping teach your daughter English.

I am a native English speaker from the UK who has more than 4 years experience teaching both large-scale classes and private one-on-one tutoring for both adults and young children, employing a fun, interactive method of learning.

I'd love to help so please feel free to WhatsApp me on +852 5376 9990.

Thanks!

Archie

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad