Looking for a Long-Term Private Tutor for a Kindergarten Kid

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ds2019 5 yrs ago
Dear All,

I’m looking for a long-term private tutor starting from Sept 2019 for a 4 years old kid with the following criteria:
- Time: can discuss - approx. 4pm-8pm weekdays (prefer mon, tue and/or fri) starting in Sept 2019
- Tutorial Service Required: Help out to complete all the kindergarten homework esp in English and art (preferably in Chinese as well but not a must) as well as other general education
- Candidate criteria: prefer solid experience with teaching kindergarten kids
- Student background: 4 years old enrolling in a top kindergarten in HK

Kindly let me know your name, whatsapp no., experience and qualifications if interested.

Thanks.
Warm regards,
Daniel

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Rach89 5 yrs ago
Hi Daniel,
could I just clarify the amount of days you're looking for. A choice between the 3 days or youd like all 3 days if possible? Also how long would you like each tutorial class to be.

Just a brief intro.
My name's Rachel and I was born and raised in the UK. Graduated from the university of Staffordshire in Psychology and Criminology.
I'm a full time English tutor and have students ranging from the age of 2 to working adults.
I do speak and understand Cantonese as well. (dad wanted me to learn)

If you'd like to discuss any further or ask any questions, please feel free to WhatsApp me 67737320.

Rachel

nadair 5 yrs ago
Hi Daniel, I have been teaching Kindergarten in Hong Kong for the past 4 years, 3 out of the 4 years were spent teaching K2(4 yesr olds) so please feel free to contact me at 52264074 with any further questions.

lucaglahn 5 yrs ago
Hi Daniel! My name is Luca and I have been working as a tutor in Hong Kong for over 2 years now, looking after children from 4 to 12 years old. I would be happy to hear from you to discuss how we can best promote and support your child.

I am highly motivated and extremely flexible, which means that I am available every day of the week.

Please feel free to contact me under +852 5399 9406 (I will also gladly share my references with you if you require).

I look forward to receiving your response.

Best regards,
Luca

rcherry 5 yrs ago
Hi Daniel,

Based in Hong Kong for over 15 years, I’m an American Teacher (Native English). I’ve successfully taught adults and children in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment.

After earning my masters degree in 2010 from HKUST, I joined an education tutorial center. For the last seven years, I have taught English, Math, and Science to students of all ages and learning abilities; different grade levels, from tertiary university to primary school; teaching conversation, writing, speaking, listening, and reading comprehension.

I've also prepared students for the IB, I/GCSE, Pre-IB, and Entrance examinations; this includes Studies, Standard, and Higher level, with students from South Island School, German Swiss International School, Singapore International School - just to name a few.

My most recent experience was as a full-time teacher during the summer. Ages ranged from 5+ -- one-on-one and groups of up to 6 students.

Just sent you a pm with details regarding rate. Do contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
RCherry

Karimbabo285 4 yrs ago
am an English and math tutor,I have a good teaching method.
I charge only 300 per hour because I am new here in Hong-kong.
Contact me if you have any questions on my
Phone/WhatsApp number : 63589086.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad