Looking for female native English tutor (long term)

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Tazhe 5 yrs ago
Looking for female native English tutor (long term) for my 5 ages daughter in MA On Shan.

5 mins work beside the Heng On MTR station. Prefer 1~2 classes n weekday afternoon and can be more classes in summer holiday. Mainly for English reading and speaking, storytelling and phonics...etc.

If anyone interested, please kindly pm with the whatsapp information, rate and the high-level profile of your experience.

Thanks
Johnny

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
yuhelen2010 5 yrs ago
Hello Johnny, I'm interested in being considered for this position, I'm a Canadian with Singapore origins, and have lived abroad for about 10 years. I wasnt able to PM you for some reason, could you PM me if my profile fits your needs and I can give you more details about my educational background etc?
Thanks!

lucaglahn 5 yrs ago
Hi Johnny! My name is Luca and I have been working as a tutor in Hong Kong for over 2 years now, looking after children from 4 to 12 years old. I would be happy to hear from you to discuss how we can best promote and support your child.

I am highly motivated and extremely flexible, which means that I am available every day of the week.

Please feel free to contact me under +852 5399 9406

I look forward to receiving your response.

Best regards,
Luca

rcherry 5 yrs ago
Hi,

Based in Hong Kong for over 15 years, I’m an American Teacher (Native English). I’ve successfully taught adults and children in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment.

After earning my masters degree in 2010 from HKUST, I joined an education tutorial center. For the last seven years, I have taught English, Math, and Science to students of all ages and learning abilities; different grade levels, from tertiary university to primary school; teaching conversation, writing, speaking, listening, and reading comprehension.

I've also prepared students for the IB, I/GCSE, Pre-IB, and Entrance examinations; this includes Studies, Standard, and Higher level, with students from South Island School, German Swiss International School, Singapore International School - just to name a few.

My most recent experience was as a full-time teacher during the summer. Ages ranged from 5+ -- one-on-one and groups of up to 6 students.

Just sent you a pm with details regarding rate. Do contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
RCherry

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad