Native English Private Tutor

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by williamhuikw 5 yrs ago
Dear All,

I am looking for a native English private tutor for my 4-year old boy with below details:
- Frequency: 1 hour each on Mon and Wed morning
- Expectation: female; native English; with solid tutorial experience

Please let me have your contact if interested. Thanks,

Regards,
William

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
stephanie.blake 5 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

Rach89 5 yrs ago
Hi William,
My name's Rachel and a native English tutor from the UK. My current students range from K1's to working adults. My focus areas are Phonics, Oral and listening.
Please feel free to contact me on my WhatsApp 67737320 if you have any questions.
I look forward to hearing from you, thanks.
Rachel.

mooncakebaby 5 yrs ago
Hello, William,

I hope you are having a good Sunday! My name is Miss Fiona Beswick (my students usually call me Miss Fiona). I studied at Manchester University, graduating with a B.A. in English . I also have the Teaching English As A Foreign Language certificate.
I am a Hong Kong resident and I have been teaching English, mostly privately, for over 12 years. My students vary in age, and many are very young, like your son. I teach the young ones how to speak like a native, as well as read and I do this in classes that are highly structured, but also fun.
I think children do best when they have strong boundaries, but at the same time, enough space for creativity and play.

For example, one of my boy students has just finished a project about the Tiger Shark. He read about it first, then painted a sea~scape, stenciled the shark over it (very difficult) and then wrote some facts about Tiger Sharks...speed, size, habitat, food...presenting them neatly on a separate page and decorating it with fish stencils. It looked wonderful and he's feeling very proud. He enjoyed this very much.

My students all read ahead of their ages and those around 4 begin basic writing skills. I want them to have high standards and to enjoy their lesson, as well.

My WhatsApp is 9672 4941.
Please send me a text if you'd like to discuss further. I can share some videos with you, of a boy your son's age, reading aloud and talking.

Have a good day!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad