New Expat looking for Mandarin Tutor, Uni Student Preferred

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Caliguy75 7 yrs ago
I'm a new expat in Hong Kong with almost no Mandarin ability. I'm eager to learn and would like to have a tutor 1-2x a week to help me learn Mandarin, practice, and guide me on the initial steps to become conversational.

Some experience in teaching Mandarin to native english speakers would be good, but any student that would be eager to help me make some progress would be great. References appreciated, please send me a private message so that we can discuss rates and availability. Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
AndyWONG8 7 yrs ago
Hi I'm a university student studying in HKBU, and I'm a native mandarin speaker. I'm patient and enthusiastic. I would like to teach you Mandarin. You can directly reply me by this website or via whatsapp: 62296816.
Thanks.

eurasirgeon16291629 7 yrs ago
i can instruct mandarin chinese to you in a linguistic way, artistic way, communicative way, edutaining way and multi disciplinary way. i can render learning chinese an edutaining experience for you because i was trained in the methodology of gaming approach in second language acquisition. whatsapp me for details : 55448716

my fee is 100$hk per hour

jennychansh 7 yrs ago
Hi I have experience in teaching expatriates, including English and Indians, for mandarin. I'm passionate about teaching mandarin through interactive and customised way for each student. I believe that learning a language should be an enjoyable journey so that students can pick it up as soon as possible.
My contact is 6098-3687. Please feel free to contact me for your thoughts, needs and rates, etc.
Looking forward to seeing you.

Many thanks!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad