LOOKING FOR A NATIVE ENGLISH TUTOR IN GOLD COAST/ SIU LAM AREA

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by huwjc 7 yrs ago
I have experience tutoring school children in Hong Kong and am a native English speaker who has been educated in Cambridge, as well as a top UK public school and the University of Manchester.

With a 1 year old it would be mostly listening to children's songs, nursery rhymes etc. - very basic lessons.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
aliciaze 7 yrs ago
Hey,

I'm a home tutor, and have experience teaching in kindergartens and primary schools, and am available any time on any weekday.

Please contact me on aliciansing@gmail.com if interested, and we can discuss further.

Thanks

coopks88 7 yrs ago
I am a native English teacher from the UK and I have 10 years experience teaching in both Hong Kong and London. Please feel free to contact me on 97510861 or you can email me at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks, Stephanie

bapexpat 7 yrs ago
or my 1 yr old child.

Preferably in weekdays.

Please contact me with your details of education, work experience and hourly rate. Thanks

stephanie.blake 7 yrs ago
I am a native English teacher from the UK and I have many years' experience teaching in both Hong Kong and London. Being a mother myself, I have experience with young babies/toddlers both at home and in the classroom. Please feel free to contact me on 97510861 or you can email me at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks, Stephanie

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad