Looking for a native English tutor (Female)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Ellielee 6 yrs ago
We are looking for a native English tutor for my 5-year-old daughter who is currently studying K3. We wish to have an experienced tutor to read story books and practice oral English with her, as well as teaching her grammar.

Lesson: currently once a week. Preferably twice a week after July (weekdays)
Each session: 1 hour

Please feel free to leave message to my mail box. Thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
stephanie.blake 6 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

nadair 6 yrs ago
Hello, I'm a 31 year old female from Canada who has been living in Hong Kong for the last 3 years teaching in kindergartens. I am currently working at a kindergarten on the east side of the island teaching K3. please contact me via whatsapp at 52264074 if you have any more questions.

channjessica 6 yrs ago
Hi! My name is Jessica, a native speaker from US. I am a highly qualified English teacher with a Masters degree in Education, TEFL (teaching English as a second language) certificate, Advanced Grammar Certificate, Grade 10 piano certificate (RCM), and a Bachelor degree in Communications. As for experience, I have worked in learning centers, Keen Mind Kindergarten (Kowloon Tong), and Kiangsu Chekiang College. I was also honoured to be invited as a guest speaker on a DJ talk show on RTHK where I shared my knowledge and insights on early childhood education.

Please feel free to contact me at 6689 6207 for further questions.

channjessica 6 yrs ago
Hi! My name is Jessica, a native speaker from US. I am a highly qualified English teacher with a Masters degree in Education, TEFL (teaching English as a second language) certificate, Advanced Grammar Certificate, Grade 10 piano certificate (RCM), and a Bachelor degree in Communications. As for experience, I have worked in learning centers, Keen Mind Kindergarten (Kowloon Tong), and Kiangsu Chekiang College. I was also honoured to be invited as a guest speaker on a DJ talk show on RTHK where I shared my knowledge and insights on early childhood education.

Please feel free to contact me at 6689 6207 for further questions.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad