Qualified English Tutor for 6 Year Old Girl

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Ytsui 5 yrs ago
I am looking for a native and qualified English teacher for my 5 year old niece.

Background and Goals
(1) She has been attending traditional English tutoring group classes for a while but I recently noticed that she cannot even read basic English books nor can she converse in English.

(2) She is currently applying for primary school and because of her inability to converse or read in English, she has only received a conditional offer for a spot in the school which she will lose if she cannot demonstrate the ability to converse and read children's books by early June. Otherwise, her other subjects including Chinese has been brilliant. I am therefore confident that a good teacher can help.

Qualifications
I am therefore looking for a qualified fun loving patient English teacher that can help achieve these goals and be willing to go to Kowloon Tong at least 2 times a week for private tutoring. Ideally qualified teachers that have taught young students before. Teaching experience in schools is a big plus.

Please whatsapp 92608770 or reply here with your rates and qualifications. Thanks !

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
TM03 5 yrs ago
Greetings, would you be interested in online instruction for your niece?

I am looking for students who would like to receive online lessons. I am a very kind and caring teacher who will help you in your English journey; you will also gain confidence in speaking English.

All classes will be live sessions where just like in a physical class all the interaction is live with 100% ability for instant feedback and error correction and 100 % customized to your learning desire.

* I can teach all ages >kindergarten-adult<( I have over 6 years experience teaching all levels)
* I can teach all levels> beginner-advanced >

I will also offer a 30 min " Free trial," class as well for you taking time out to see if my teaching style is a fit for your learning needs, if you are not satisfied you can cancel to go further with the class with no pressure :)

Pricing: Negotiable

My introduction:

Nationality: American- Native English speaker

Female

Education: Master’s degree in education with a specialization in curriculum and instruction

Teaching years of experience: 6 years,

Lessons: Will be 100 % customized to the students learning goal and desire, any lesson that you are not fully satisfied with will be completely refunded

Payment: Safe and secure payments made through paypal, i can send the website for your convenience and peace of mind

I have also extensive knowledge of

Computer Aided Language Learning : Intro to Computer-Assisted Language Learning, Advanced Computer-Assisted Language Learning

. Creative Activity (Interests and Specialties)
• Learning foreign languages through hypermedia, computer-assisted language learning • Instructional Technology(online learning, distance learning) • Excellent communication skills • MOODLE • Selected Topics in TESOL (Advanced CALL) • Teaching Reading in Second Language • Second Language Acquisition • Self-motivated Experience in Instructional Design and Program Evaluation • International Studies in Curriculum • Multicultural Education • English as a Second Language (ESL) Education • Technology Tools for Educators • Intercultural Communication • Applied Linguistics • Acquisition, Assessment of Language Minority Students • Child First Language Acquisition (Monolingual and Bilingual) Second language acquisition (child and adult) • Bilingualism and Multilingualism • Language and Cognition • Language of Youth Media Production

I thank you for your time to read my email and giving it some thought, please contact me for more detailed information or any questions you may have

email: poetik27@gmail.com
~Tiffany

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad