Looking for Female. Native English Private Tutor (3 yrs old)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by NatalieT 6 yrs ago
I'm looking for female native english tutor to my daughter(3yrs old) Hong Kong Island

- 1hr lesson/week in weekday morning
- storytime, phonics, playtime, focusing daily conversation
- experienced teach kindergarten kids and enjoy play with kid
Expected start in Sep

If you interest, please provide your contact details and expected salary.

Thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
stephanie.blake 6 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

SVisser2008 6 yrs ago
Hello,

I would like to offer my services as an experienced English tutor for your child. My name is Stephanie, and I am a Native English Speaker from the USA.

I hold a TEFL Certification and have over 3 years of teaching experience in Hong Kong learning centers and private tutoring. I also have a Bachelors of Science degree from an American University.

I have taught Playgroup, Phonics, Cambridge (Starters, Movers, Flyers), Trinity, Reading, Grammar, Creative Writing, Conversation, and homework tutoring.

Fees
1:1 lessons $400/hour
1:2 lessons $600/hour

Let me know your availability. I am currently making my schedule for fall and have openings for Wan Chai/Hong Kong Island in the mornings,, so we can see if our availability matches.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions:
Email: Stephanie.visser2008@gmail.com
Phone: +852 5489 1553
Whats app: +1 616 648 6409

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad