I can tutor English and IGCSE/IB!

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by JasmineK 4 yrs ago
Hi there!
I am originally from England and I have attained my IGCSE and IB qualifications from an international school here in Hong Kong. Currently, I am studying Law at the City University of Hong Kong.

I am looking to tutor IGCSE and IB students in English (language and/or literature) and geography. I am willing to provide help for coursework and assignments, for instance; proofreading, essay planning and development, homework help. I can also help tutees by collaboratively working on producing detailed notes (especially useful for English IOC preparation) for tackling anthology prose. I can provide examples of Internal Assessments achieving full marks for both geography and English and I can help you to too! Those who are writing an EE in geography are also welcome to ask for help. Additionally, exam preparation, technique, and procedure can also be covered.

I also have experience with tutoring youngest who are second language English speakers. I am able to create lessons that are tailor-made to suit their needs whilst also ensuring that they are able to freely express themselves and have fun!

In terms of logistics, I am quite flexible in that I am able to meet almost anywhere on Hong Kong Island at a time convenient for you, with a rate of $350 per hour. My Whatsapp is 94939038.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Jasmine.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad