Looking for Native Mandarin Teacher

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jones00852 6 yrs ago
Hello,

i am looking for an experienced mandarin teacher for adults.
Teaching class will be in office meeting rooms after work 6-8pm 2-3 times a week.
1-2 students
Harbor city, Tsim Sha Tsui.

Please PM me.
Thank you.

Jones

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Datoe 6 yrs ago
Hi, my name is Gary. I am from Taipei Taiwan, and I am a native Putonghua speaker with a PSC Level A certificate. I obtained a MSc degree in Linguistics from the University of Edinburgh UK and I used to be a collegiate lecturer in Taiwan teaching linguistic and translation. I am also a freelance translator, working for Lexis Nexis (HK), Purcell (UK) and State of Louisiana (USA) trade office. I have been living in Hong Kong for ten years and I guide adults and school-age children to learn Chines in a systematic way. I can assist you overcoming the troubles caused by the mother tongue. I can also build your confidence in Chinese from stroke writing to article composing. Having been immersed in western cultures for decades, I am good at teaching international learners and my students include the British, Denmark and French. I can tailor-make the materials to fulfil individual needs. My CV is upon request. Feel free to contact me: imchwang@gmail.com

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad