Looking for native English tutor

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by KellyJason 5 yrs ago
Hi, I am looking for a native English tutor for my boy. We live in Kowloon and would like to have 2 sessions per week.
Please send information about your experience, availability and rates if interested. Thank you.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Bethcoff 5 yrs ago
Hi Kelly,

I am a female native speaking English teacher from Ireland. I have been teaching students in HK for over 7 years. I am particular experienced with ages 3-12yrs old. I can provide lessons for grammar, phonics, story writing , reading, cambridge, interview preparation, storytelling and speaking. I am available Tues, Wed, Fri from 8am-2pm. WhatsApp me on 51936468 for further information.

channjessica 5 yrs ago
Hi, my name is Jessica, a native speaker from US. I am a highly qualified English teacher with;
- Masters degree in Education (HKU)
- Bachelor degree in Communications and sociology (Washington university)
- TEFL (teaching English as a second language) certificate
- Advanced Grammar Certificate
- Grade 10 piano certificate (RCM)

As for experience, I have worked as a NET in learning centers, Keen Mind Kindergarten (Kowloon Tong), and Kiangsu Chekiang College.

Please feel free to message at me 6689 6207 for more information.

nadair 5 yrs ago
Hello I am a 32 year old female from Canada who has been tutoring and teaching in HK for the past 4 years. If you are still looking for a tutor please feel free to contact me at 52264074. Thank you.

stephanie.blake 5 yrs ago
Hi there, I am a qualified native English teacher from the UK with a BA in Modern Languages and 15 years' experience teaching students of all ages (from toddlers to adults) in both London and Hong Kong. Please send me a message on 97510861 or drop me an email at scblake_04@yahoo.co.uk and I would be more than happy to give you some more information about what I can offer. Thanks, Stephanie

HaleyKong 5 yrs ago
Good Afternoon,

I am an English tutor who tutors children from the ages of 3 - 16 years old. I was born in Hong Kong but grew up in the UK and have a British Accent. I have been tutoring for two and a half years with experience working for a Kumon in the UK for 7 months and being 160 hour TEFL Certificated. I also have experience childminding, meaning I have experience being around children of varies ages. I tailor my lessons to suit the needs of each child and maintain regular communication with the parents of my tutees and provide them with updates and summaries of each lesson. If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to contact me! My Whatsapp is +44 7941197808 or email me on haleykong27@gmail.com.

My Availability:

Tuesdays: 12:30- 2:00 pm
Wednesdays: 12:30-2:00 pm
Thursdays: 11:30-2:00 pm, 4- 6pm
Fridays: 12:30- 2:00 pm, 4- 8pm

Please note the times may vary slightly depending on your exact location in Kowloon.

rcherry 5 yrs ago
Hi,

Based in Hong Kong for over 15 years, I’m an American Teacher (Native English). I’ve successfully taught adults and children in a relaxed, friendly and professional environment.

After earning my masters degree in 2010 from HKUST, I joined an education tutorial center. For the last seven years, I have taught English, Math, and Science to students of all ages and learning abilities; different grade levels, from tertiary university to primary school; teaching conversation, writing, speaking, listening, and reading comprehension.

I've also prepared students for the IB, I/GCSE, Pre-IB, and Entrance examinations; this includes Studies, Standard, and Higher level, with students from South Island School, German Swiss International School, Singapore International School - just to name a few.

Just sent you a pm with details regarding rate. Do contact me to discuss.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
RCherry

DaveHaslett 5 yrs ago
Hi Kelly,

My name's Dave, and I'm a Canadian with a BA and MA in English. I have five years of experience teaching English to elementary, middle school, and university students in Asia and Canada. I'm available all day Sunday and every evening except for Wednesdays. I charge 300 HKD/hr for private lessons.

You can send me an email at david.a.haslett@gmail.com, or find me on Whatsapp at 9587-6935. I look forward to hearing from you!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad