Private Native English teacher

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by AniAni 5 yrs ago
I’m looking for a private tutor starting from Sept 2019 for a 5 years old kid in Kennedy Town (near HKU MTR). We want anytime between 6pm-8pm on weekdays.
We expect tutor can focus on reading, conversation and speech. We prefer teaching experience with kindergarten kids. Thanks! Just leave me message and I will contact you!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Makepeace 5 yrs ago
Hi, I am a well-qualified professional English tutor, with a degree and TESOL certificate, who has taught in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, England etc.

I was, till recently, teaching two little girls (aged 3 and 6) for instance, and expect to continue once the new school year commences.

If you would care to drop me a line at I can send you full details -- or you can just send me your email address to my WA number, 6070-4538.

Kind regards,

Martyn Green

AppleBananas 5 yrs ago
Hello!
I have a BSc, MA and PGCE as well as a decade of experience teaching Kindergarten and Year 1 at top international schools here in Hong Kong.
I am registered with the HK Education Bureau and live in Kennedy Town.
Please message me for further information.
Thank you!

nadair 5 yrs ago
Hi I am a 32 year old female from Canada who has been teaching Kindergarten for the past 5 years in Hong Kong. Please feel free to contact me at 5226-4074

Pearl00 5 yrs ago
Greetings,

I am a native English speaker and currently a student at the University of Hong Kong, pursuing a double degree in English and Education.

I am a responsible, cheerful and experienced tutor for both Kindergarten students and primary school students, I can improve your child's reading, writing, speaking and listening by preparing teaching materials and delivering lessons in a entertaining and interactive manner through various educational activities like role plays and more which will definitely help spark your child's interest in English and improve his/her English language ability for which I have been praised by numerous parents.

Please feel free to contact me through WhatsApp- 55775404 for further information.

Thank you. Hope you have a nice day!

Regards,
Pearl Jain

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad