Helper's Birthday Gift

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Welshkim 9 yrs ago
Our helper has been with us for 6 months and we are very happy with her. It is her birthday very soon, can someone tell me what is the norm re giving her money for birthday. I have bought her a few small gifts to open too, but I know she would appreciate the money more.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
asiaXdreamy 9 yrs ago
Follow your heart and appreciate if you find yours is worthy of . There is no standard for thing like this and there is no norm.

It is all extra and bonus. However, be good to your employee who work hard in good faith is a normal appreciative human relationship building process.

Cheers !

BananaMom 9 yrs ago
I agree with ASIADREAMY in that there is no gift/money standard, just as there are no standards in giving presents/gifts to your friends, family, coworkers, etc. There are a lot of factors to make up what one would consider an acceptable gift.

But just like your friends, family and even coworkers you like and are closer to: it's great to acknowledge their special day. Do it in whatever way you choose. Because our birthdays are never celebrated without a cake, we always get one for our helper, do the whole song-routine and present them with a gift.

It's also very nice to hear that you have a helper you are very happy with.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad