End Of Contract

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by delightful 10 yrs ago
My helper's contract ends soon. I do not plan to renew the contract. Legally am I obliged to tell her in advance ?
Thank you for any feedbacks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
asiaXdreamy 10 yrs ago
there ia no mandatory renewal and no legal requirement for prior notice for not renewal.

However, for the employee to find another in time, u may tell in advance unless u have other concern

shunlee27k 9 yrs ago
I personally think that it's better to tellthe helper in advanceevenifit's not required by laws.

glkray 9 yrs ago
If they're a good helper and interested in a live-out position, we're looking to hire someone for when I have a baby and want to go back to work (mar/apr). Send her my way and we can see if it's a good fit. :)

asiaXdreamy 9 yrs ago
Anyone induces the domestic helper to break the laws and breach of condition of stay , such as the live-out option, would be subject to prosecution for such inducement. Just let the newbies to reconsider their stance and the need to pursue such deed as nowaday, IT investigation is just a piece of cake for locating the doers. Just like those recently being arrested by advocating illegal acts through social media like facebook...

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad