Any recommended DH Agencies?

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Notonthetour 9 yrs ago
We are new to Hong kong, and new to the DH process and so will be hiring a DH via an agency. We are a couple with one baby (c. 8m). Wife not working at present.
Can anyone share experiences of the various agencies? Do they all basically do the same thing? Any scams to be aware of?
Thank you in advance

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
sunshine929 9 yrs ago
Francis So & Co.

Ask for Mrs. So.

Honest, and attention to detail.

marynol23 9 yrs ago
I gave 1 month notice to my employer. After the employer sign the notice what will be the next step? Is it me will be the one to give it to immigration or my employer? Thank you!

arlenedave 9 yrs ago
i can recommend u to visit the site www.windhill.hk to look for helper... the agent/owener is my employer's niece she is very nice and she can help u to explain everything u want to know in hiring domestic helper... :-) u can call her too on her number 69006148

GGIDL1972 9 yrs ago
I would recommend Yan Yee Employment & Trading Co. in Central contact number is 28151612. They are very reliable.

aquariuse 9 yrs ago
I would like to recommend Guardian Employment Agency located at Mongkok. Please call 3188 4262 and look for Ms. Macrina Kwan, agency owner. :)

RobertMayla 9 yrs ago
http://www.fairagency.org Lockhart Rd in Wan Chai

Kenessa14 9 yrs ago
Try Kenessa Employment agency tel. 65533599

Isabella04 9 yrs ago
Try Grand Fortune Employment 28977979

mochie99 9 yrs ago
I think the agent you deal with is more important. Try Mary at 6283 7299. She's been my sister's agent for more than 6 years already.

Cheers!

mochie99 9 yrs ago
Oops... sis says almost 10 years :)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad