Looking for boarding houses in Wanchai, Causeway Bay

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by jesspop 15 yrs ago
We have are getting a full time legitimate live out helper who is looking for a boarding house in or near Happy Valley, she has seen one in wanchai but it is full at the moment any suggestions would be very much appreciated as she is due to start her contract with us from 1st March.

Cheers

Annie

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
jesspop 15 yrs ago
Thanks for your suggestions, she is actually a resident, she has lived here for over 15 years however she has recently found the courage to leave a very abusive husband, and and is trying to start a life again, she is fillipino so would prefer to live with some people who will have more in common with her, she still supports her family back in the phillippines so wants a cheap option for her accom

brenvic 11 yrs ago
may i know any boarding houses in causewaybay and north point? any addresses and telephones for them?

finder

mercedita 11 yrs ago
i have a room available for rent call me if interested.

Merci

ibel 11 yrs ago
Hi mercedita my husband and I looking for a boarding house,Baka po may available kau,we both working in repulse bay.please call me 61106104.thanks

adyya 11 yrs ago
Hi I need a room for my helper from 25th april to 1st may. Please let me know the availabily and the right price. Thanks

kristinchung 11 yrs ago
Hi I need a room for my helper from may 1st for 1 month. Please let me know the availabily and price. Thanks

rudy9988 10 yrs ago
Hello, I Need boarding house causeway bay or Tin hau area. Please a message.thank in advance.

clarisse_ashley 10 yrs ago
Hello i need bording house for filipinos only every weekend sunday or saturday during my holiday. Pls pm me tnx

aiza27 10 yrs ago
hi i need boarding house kol me 6177224

asiaXdreamy 10 yrs ago
Living out requirement is forbidden several years ago. How can you get this one?

RevJim 10 yrs ago
I may be wrong, but if she is a resident she is entitled to a much higher salary isn't she? Isn't this the incentive to hire foriegn workers versus Chinese residents?

Cindylady 10 yrs ago
pls anyone who knows a bourding house somewhere in jordan,yaumatei or mongkok i need one room pls call me at 96027837.thanks!

vhernz08 9 yrs ago
Hello. We need a boarding house 1room in causeway bau or wanchai and tin hAu.
If you have any boarding house please call me 55343490
If you knows baording house plese call me at my number thanks

eshepascua 9 yrs ago
Hi good morning everyone!
I'm a tourist from Philippines n I urgently need a boarding housecos I need to move out from D's hostel on Thursday,is there anyone who can recommend a cheap boarding house in wanchai area?...I only need even a bed space for 7 days
Please message me in this number+85254266470

anthone13 9 yrs ago
Hi Mercedita! i need a room and how much? what is your contact number?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad