English Speaking Property Agent: Yuen Long

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by crpr65 7 yrs ago
My husband I aren't having any luck finding a property agent in Yuen Long. Agents that have been recommended to us by friends are no longer with the agencies and are nowhere to be found. I have gone to several agencies asking for assistance with regard to our requirements. I receive a response and then they never follow up

We've lived in Hong Kong 6 years, part of the time in Sai Ying Pun and now in Discovery Bay. The City has become too expensive for us and we need a change from DB.

We've never had so much trouble trying to get an agent to help us. Maybe they're all so busy so they don't have time for new clients.

We're somewhat familiar with Yuen Long, but not enough to start walking around looking for agencies to assist us, especially coming from DB.

Does anyone have recommendations for property agents that you've used and trust and are still at the agency of record? And, that speak, write and read English?

I wasn't sure where to post this thread. My apologies if it's in the wrong place. If it needs to be moved, please let me know how to do that.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
eurasirgeon16291629 7 yrs ago
i live in kowloon station and is an expat from canada. i happened to be lucky to meet an agent who is also a canadian university graduate who specialize in serving expats in hong kong fighting to get you and your family a bargain in every single matter. i personally like this guy who helped me and my family move several times, finding schools and tutors for my kids, introduced me to government officials who help my businesses, helped me join some of the exclusive membership clubs, ,,

his name is ricky and he speaks fluent english and canadian french.
contact him to see if he can assist you. sometimes he would do it for free because he is a good guy who loves helping people. he is pretty knowledgeable in everything.

whatsapp him 852-55448716

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad