Neighbor complain water leaking

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by reei 6 yrs ago
So my downstairs neighbor complained of water leaking from my bathroom. I went there to check with property management a few days later and she said water stopped leaking. the food and environmental department came and do a dye water test and poured dye water from my bathroom to confirm source of leaking. no leakage found .

after a few months , I removed my bathroom sliding door and use shower curtain instead. later neighbor asked if we did anything, we are not sure if the sliding door was the leakage issue. anyway, agreed to cement his ceiling and paint it. when renovator, turns up he requested to renew the whole ceiling. I have disagreed and now he said he wants to speak to his lawyer.

What should I do? 

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
sunshine929 6 yrs ago
IGNORE HIM.

He seems to be unreasonable.

According to the EPD dye test, you do not have a leak. End of story.

He wants to consult his lawyer ? so what ? go ahead. Let him rack up lawyer's bills.

Don't get scared just because someone says they will run to the lawyer.

Go ahead, let him pay a few thousand to his lawyer to issue you a letter. So what ? It's addressed to you. You don't need to answer it. As long as EPD says you don't have a leak, you don't . you can write a personally long DETAILED letter in response ...and his lawyer will gladly charge him a few thousand to read it.

Have fun.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad