Any current recommendations on movers for a local move/

Search  

ORIGINAL POST

POSTED BY feipeg (7 yrs ago)
I've read through threads on movers but they seem to be at least a year old. Has anyone moved recently and can recommend a trustworthy, efficient and reasonably priced moving company? Read some good reviews here on Tradewinds but they're a year old. I do have quite a quantity of delicate and breakable furniture and nic nacs. Thank you.

COMMENTS

Ed (7 yrs ago)
Try http://www.asiaxpat.com/movingquote/

feipeg (7 yrs ago)
Thank you, rosebud123. But isn't wrapping with newspaper rather dirty?

rosebud123 (7 yrs ago)
Of course, they pack it with packing paper and bubble wrap before packing it in newspaper for extra padding and protection!

rosebud123 (7 yrs ago)
Of course, they pack it with packing paper and bubble wrap before packing it in newspaper for extra padding and protection!

feipeg (7 yrs ago)
I see, thanks for explaining.

cassy27 (7 yrs ago)
We are moving this weekend today we had Trade Winds to pack our stuff that we are sending to Europe and they will do our HK move on Saturday. Today there were great every efficient and a good price. I have done my own packing for the HK move to keep down the price and they have been very helpful providing boxes, bubble wrap, tape an other packing materials. Will let you know what happens Saturday.

feipeg (7 yrs ago)
That is very helpful, thank you, cassy. Good luck with your move this weekend and I hope it will very smooth.

feipeg (7 yrs ago)
That is very helpful, thank you, cassy. Good luck with your move this weekend and I hope it will be very smooth.

< Back to main category

>

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.