Any current recommendations on movers for a local move/

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by feipeg 14 yrs ago
I've read through threads on movers but they seem to be at least a year old. Has anyone moved recently and can recommend a trustworthy, efficient and reasonably priced moving company? Read some good reviews here on Tradewinds but they're a year old. I do have quite a quantity of delicate and breakable furniture and nic nacs. Thank you.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Ed 14 yrs ago
Try http://www.asiaxpat.com/movingquote/

feipeg 14 yrs ago
Thank you, rosebud123. But isn't wrapping with newspaper rather dirty?

rosebud123 14 yrs ago
Of course, they pack it with packing paper and bubble wrap before packing it in newspaper for extra padding and protection!

rosebud123 14 yrs ago
Of course, they pack it with packing paper and bubble wrap before packing it in newspaper for extra padding and protection!

feipeg 14 yrs ago
I see, thanks for explaining.

cassy27 14 yrs ago
We are moving this weekend today we had Trade Winds to pack our stuff that we are sending to Europe and they will do our HK move on Saturday. Today there were great every efficient and a good price. I have done my own packing for the HK move to keep down the price and they have been very helpful providing boxes, bubble wrap, tape an other packing materials. Will let you know what happens Saturday.

feipeg 14 yrs ago
That is very helpful, thank you, cassy. Good luck with your move this weekend and I hope it will very smooth.

feipeg 14 yrs ago
That is very helpful, thank you, cassy. Good luck with your move this weekend and I hope it will be very smooth.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad