Where to buy 2nd hand iPhone?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by mamadavid 13 yrs ago
Are there shops that sell second hand iPhones in usable condition for under 2,000 HK$? I've looked in the classifieds on this site and everyone seems to want 4,000. Any ideas appreciated.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
chillifontain 13 yrs ago
willing to sell our Iphone 3GS 16gb black for 2k. PM me if you're interested. It's been used few times and left it in the drawer!

fgbbaby 13 yrs ago
If you are looking for second-hands or replica's try Monkok. Im not sure which street but is just before you get the ladies market. It's a little bit hidden away. I found it by accident when I saw a few mobile shops from outside. Then just beside is a way which leads you to alot of small mobile phone booths inside a small little complex.

Philly Cheese 13 yrs ago
Go to Mongkok, lots of sellers there - building across from the Sincere where all the cel phone shops are located. But be wary of going with the cheapest. You may not get all accessories or battery that is not official or not even a real Apple or one that has water damaged. Water damage is hard to tell - most phones have a little sticker that turns colour when exposed to water,but the sticker can be easily replaced so who knows. In HK, you tend to get what you pay for.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad