Graffiti Artist - amateur or professional

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Highlander 7 yrs ago
I am looking for graffiti artist, amateur or professional, who are interested to have a hand in graffiti work on a small metal gate.

If you are interested, please PM. thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Rich1905 7 yrs ago
what type of thing are you looking for ? i know a few artists and myself ( although im not to great ) who do a bit here and there.

Rich

Highlander 7 yrs ago
Basically, I would like to have a themed painting/graffiti on the metal gate.

HoneyGirl 7 yrs ago
If you're interested in someone with a name in the street art scene, try contacting Pow Wow! Worldwide. They put on street art festivals here, Hawaii, Taiwan and other places, where they invite street artists to paint murals for a week. They would have a great roster and could probably put you in touch with artists in this area if you were looking to commission a piece.

Highlander 7 yrs ago
Thank you! this is a helpful lead. I will try.

sanjali 7 yrs ago
Rich1905 can u please drop me a message would like more details...thanks ...

oriol 7 yrs ago
Hi there!
I am an architect/artist moved to Hong Kong. I am one of the founder member of Axe Colours, an Artist studio with graffiti borned in Barcelona (Spain) in 2009.

We already painted several outdoor and indoor walls, restaurants, retail, office, bedrooms, kindergarden, pubs and bars áreas in the last 8 years.

Our signature work is the Football Club Barcelona team entrance (Camp Nou Stadium)
https://www.9andahalf.com/single-post/2017/07/02/The-Art-of-Football-The-Artists-Behind-Camp-Nou-Team-Entrance-Graffiti

We offer:
-­Design and painting walls in a large/small format (indoor and outdoor)
-­Live painting / workshop (advertising event)

Have a look some of our projects, and give us a shout if you are interested!

Whatsapp: +852 5402 3585

Thanks, Oriol

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad