Dental Braces

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by sandy_hk 6 yrs ago
Hi,

My son has done his dental braces last month back in our home country. Now I need to follow up... Does anyone know any doctor here in HK who can follow up the case?

thanks in advance...

ED's NOTE - have a look in our HK medical services directory for some options 

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
jankoman 6 yrs ago
Hi Sandy_HK

I'm sure you found someone by now who can help with braces for your son, but this might be useful for others who are also looking for a dentist for braces.

Me and my wife met with Dr. Lau from Ortho Center in Central (they also have an office in Mongkok I think), and he is awesome. My wife is looking at braces for herself and doctor Lau and his team took really good care of her. Explaining the situation in details, suggested treatments and best solution. 3D scans of the teeth, timeline and pros and cons. We had a bunch of questions, and they took the time to explain every concern we had.

I found them on google initially, and I chose them because of so many people left great reviews online (I guess this is not one of them) :)

Anyhow. look them up. Recommended!

bessygirl 6 yrs ago
Hi Jankoman, would you be able to share the type of braces your wife went for, and the cost that Dr Lau quoted?

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad