Local to show new comer with kids around Hong Kong with my kid

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by lulugogogo 7 yrs ago
Hi,

I am interested in helping newly arrived expat families with kids.
I have a daughter aged 6. We can show you around Hong Kong when you are still so new in Hong Kong. Moreover, we can give us the local information such as where is go for fun with kids, where to shop furniture, clothing etc are comparatively cheaper. It's all FREE. Why we offer to help? As I would like to share the parenting information I have learnt through raising my daughter up. Moreover, I want to explore other cultures while my daughter can also explore the cultures which is a fruitful experience for both of us and this experience is not able to be learnt through the classroom or books. Furthermore, my kid can learn other languages and at the same time can teach your kid some essential local phases to facilitate your daily live.

How? Through email/whatsapp/phone to answer your enquiries, through hanging out at the weekend with kids. To show your around some Hong Kong local market or tourist attractions with kids during the weekend.

If this post sounds Interesting and it's what you want to try, please contact me by leaving a message here.

Requirement? Mom / kid to contact me as I am a female. Honest. No swearing. No cheating. Nothing related to romantic relationship as I have husband but want to train up kid by meeting different people and to practice our second languages.

Who are we? Native Hong Kong Cantonese Mommy with a daughter aged 6. We can speak Cantonese, quite good English and Mandarin.

Hope to help and make friends with you!

Cheers,
Local mommy

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad