Cheating husband

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by sillyputty 7 yrs ago
When we came back to Asia I didn't want to believe that Hong Kong was some marriage graveyard. Well, fast forward five years here and I just found out my husband is cheating on me with a local girl who is a low level public figure to boot. I am positively livid with him and also angry at her. Just had to vent (and find a good marriage therapist!). We have a 3 yo daughter and a 6 yo son so I'm not sure I should give up that easily. But it bothers me my husband never tried to address any issues he had with me before taking up with her. My brain says to run, run, run but my heart says to give it a try with counseling.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
setanta 7 yrs ago
How's it working out?

wyk747 7 yrs ago
Find a good lawyer. Take some bread crumbs.

archcherub 7 yrs ago
hello, do you think he would change for the sake of your children and you?
family is a big reason to stay together, but the willingness must be from both parties :)

Lowila 7 yrs ago
Hello all,I try to write about my problem here,me and my husband we're going to separate as we tried before many times he dont agree but now seems he agree for it,and we sint have children I just want to know if I will our flat we just rented I ask him to pay my rent if I move it is possible I can ask him to support my rent?he has income as he work in South China morning post I just wanted to know because I don't want to involved lawyer for a moment,I hope I can get any idea here,thanks!

wyk747 7 yrs ago
when a mistress is fighting for money with you who is going to win?
The local of course.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad