Best Places to Pick Up in Hong Kong

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by choufleur 18 yrs ago
OK guys, I know it's a lame question but if I don't ask I'll never know. Where can nice people meet other nice people for dating etc... e.g. which sports clubs, bars, etc? I have had the worst luck meeting people, any feedback would be great!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Vulvic 18 yrs ago
HKFC for sporty types

choufleur 18 yrs ago
Thanks for the feedback! I'm a mid twenties professional female so hoping to meet someone my age ..how do I get involved in HKFC if I don't play any sports? I'm Buddhist but not very religious! though I like the idea of volunteering..

choufleur 18 yrs ago
Thanks for the UPA tip. I know I'm lame and being single should be great but sometimes a girl just wants a cuddle from someone who cares... :(

paulm 18 yrs ago
Interesting reading all of these. I'm a single guy just in from London. The only thing is everyone seems a lot younger than my 35 years. Is this considered old in HK? Where would one go to meet someone else and not feel a bit intimidated by all the 'youngsters'

shaq 18 yrs ago
Paulm >> At 35, you're still very young, do don't be intimidated at all.

If you're into Chinese, Thai, Philippina and Indonesian chicks, then, you're on a favourable tuff. As far as I know, they check you white folks like 'me loving guiness'. Goodluck, my friend.

shaq 18 yrs ago
Much as you pretend that skin color does not make difference, especially in HK, it's evidently clear that judgements are made with some respect to it. So, deal with it, and acceptance is the first step.... peace on earth :D

balzac 18 yrs ago
hey Shaq-are you taken?

shaq 18 yrs ago
Balzac >> Taken? Hmmm ... not really. Interested? ... Hehehe :D

paulm 18 yrs ago
Aijin, I was there at A the other week, as per your invitation. Was directed over to the far corner, near the back somewhere. It was very busy. Stood around trying work out who was who but gave up in the end. I probably saw you at some point. I was they guy looking a bit lost. Think I was there for well over an hour.

P

choufleur 18 yrs ago
35 is not old at all. kopfan8888 you are sweet :)thanks.. btw whats the A, or is that too "inner circle"?

paulm 18 yrs ago
A is the Armani Bar/Cafe in central

jessicasimpson 18 yrs ago
depends...do u want to meet local girls or non local girls???

best place to meet pple would be at work, or LKF!!

choufleur 18 yrs ago
Err... I'm a girl! So I dont want to meet girls for dating!

Ahhh Armani Bar, was going to go there after the Black Eye Peas concert only to realise they moved the afterparty to Drop, what's Armani bar like, always wanted to go there!

jessicasimpson 18 yrs ago
oh to meet guys in hk....sorry my mistake. that might be more difficult cos i heard there are more girlsin hk than guys ( since the guys ran off to mainland!!)...i guess get involved with a sports club...

paulm 18 yrs ago
Armani bar is extremely pretentious. Full of some very good looking people and it's fair share of poseurs. Definitely frequented by a different clientele then you would find say in LKF. One of those places I think to go with a group of friends once in a while. Still if you like people watching, dressing up, good music it’s the place to go

Paul

Harimau 18 yrs ago
Justin Credulous

Am curious... how do people sense desperation? What are the giveaways?

balzac 18 yrs ago
body language, dress sense, eye contact, amount of make-up etc.

balzac 18 yrs ago
cool!

Harimau 18 yrs ago
Balzac - more details pls!!

Kofan888 - oh yeah

Momo8 - cool! :)

Harimau 18 yrs ago
Thanks for sharing!

Harimau 18 yrs ago
momo8 that is so funny... :) I bet you froth sexily.. Ha haaa

choufleur 18 yrs ago
momo8 that is a sweet story! :) Guess I need to get out more and pretend that I'm already spoken for hehe!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad