does Height matter for women need opinion

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Marina 5 yrs ago
seriously, if you are a lonely tall western woman, there are no men your height. All the ones with my background only want Asian girls everyone knows this already. I would date locals if most men would not be so sensitive about height and will not approach me at all. I am athletic , 26 years old, own my house and have a great job. I don't care about how rich someone is any more as long as they are a normal person I can relate to. This means I would date someone shorter and less well off, I can support someone extra even if they are unemployed. A nice family guy. I have to stay here for a decade to forever and I want kids. This can't be that hard. Advice? Opinions? Some insight?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Umerzai 5 yrs ago
Height doesn't really matter. It doesn't matter at all if the differences are a few inches only and it doesn't mean you're less feminine for dating a man who's shorter than you. It's all about whether you're physically attracted or not, and height doesn't have to play a factor in that. But a significant differences in height let’s say one foot difference will attract lots of adverse reaction from the society,

scottishminer 5 yrs ago
Hi Everyone,

But with my height of 6ft 4inch a west Scottish man from Isle of man, do I find any woman on this post,? I'm easy going and also a Gold miner as a profession with a daughter of 7 years a lonely daddy need a partner lol.

scottishminer 5 yrs ago
I don't really see issues with Height, as far as love is concerned,

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad