Herbal Teas

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Chy 19 yrs ago
I drink a lot of green tea, cranberry+wild berry and lemon zinger herb teas, and although I'm not sure at this moment if I'm pregnant, I would like to know if these teas are safe during pregancy. Thanks.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
firsttimemom 19 yrs ago
Chy, I thought I was being smart and started taking Red raspbberry tea, continued exercising like a maniac to remain fit when I knew I was pregnant (I assumed the pregancy was cool once I had a positive). It probably wasnt any of the above, but to be safe for the next time, I'm going to avoid all herbal teas, normal tea, coffee etc. I still drink cranberry juice and have a lot of berries and nuts though.

Chy 19 yrs ago
oh no, i'm still drinking lemon zinger herbal tea and decaf tea and coffee, i know i should know better to avoid any all of the above but at this stage i'm not even sure if i'm pregnant yet and it was only in the past few days that i suspected to be since my period is now 5 days overdue. prior to that, i've been indulging in sushi, tea, other herbal teas, and also using over the counter acne medication which I just realised could cause birth defects. i think the more you find out about what poses threats to the fetus, esp. during the first few weeks when you probably have no clue that you're pregnant really scares me to death.

firsttimemom 19 yrs ago
Yep, but no point being worried sick about it now, what's done is done. From what I've been reading they say pretend you are pregnant even without a result and avoid it all hahahahaha.

I know some women who never knew they were pregnant, were out drinking etc till 6 - 7 weeks even before they realised and they have perfectly normal children. They were really scared. But I dont think its just them, I guess whatever we do we'll still be scared of not having a normal baby, until its born and certified "normal"!

firsttimemom 19 yrs ago
Here you go:

http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/3955.html

There's loads of stuff out there on caffeine and pregnancy...

alentrott 13 yrs ago
Herbal tea is also known as healthy drink because it contain many health benefits such as weight loss, helpful for proper body & mind growth, give relaxation, reduce depression or stress. I suggest http://www.your-cup-of-tea.com/herbaltea.htmltea for getting more knowledge of herbal tea.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad