We need a social worker for home study (US domestic adoption)

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Bama Expat 14 yrs ago
Hi to all--

My husband and I live in Guangzhou, and we need to find a US social worker to do a second home study for us. Our daughter's birth mother is pregnant again (in the US), and would potentially like for us to adopt this child.

She is due October 10, so we are in a bit of a time crunch to get our home study done. The person we worked with last time (Megan McGinn), is no longer in Hong Kong. We have been in contact with Karen Friedman in Beijing, but she has been on holiday, and we are having trouble getting in touch with her now.

If you know of anyone in Hong Kong or the Chinese mainland who can travel to Guangzhou, please let us know. We really need to find someone as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
FloS 14 yrs ago
Hi,

Have sent you a PM

Melancho 13 yrs ago
FloS,

We are American citizens, who are beginning the adoption process and are also in need of a home study. If you or someone you know provides home study services for international adoptions---particularly certified to do so for U.S. citizens adopting internationally, please let us know.

Thank you,

Melanie and Jason Case

partnersforadoption 13 yrs ago
Please do let me know as well! I'm searching for a US licensed social worker to do a post placement visit for a family who adopted from Russia.

Thanks,

Sarah

brynn 10 yrs ago
Did any of you ever have any luck? I am a US Citizen in HK needing a social worker to do a home study. Thanks!

Brynn

bsteimle@mwi.com

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad