Fertility treatment

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by pandaforever 13 yrs ago
After a year of TTC we are thinking of fertility treatment. Unfortunately DH has just been transfered overseas and will be only able to return for 3 weeks at Christmas.

I want to seek advice about our infertility problem but will doctors see the wife without the husband? I figure if the problem is me then I want to get it sorted out asap.

I am thinking of making an appointment at IVFHK (CUHK) as a private patient. Please advice.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
joslin 13 yrs ago
hi.....i b moving to Hong Kong soon and will have to find a good fertility doctor,

i have been TTC for a while,

How was your IVFHK?

was it good?

DiscoBayJames 12 yrs ago
Joslin and panda....my wife and I did IVF at the IVF center of the Prince of Wales Hospital in Shatin, and were successful the first time. I highly recommend this particular IVF practice (ref: http://www.ivfhk.com/index_eng.html)

Christeve 12 yrs ago
Please consider having your vitamin D status checked first. There is an indisputable link between low vitamin D levels and infertility. Ask your doctor for a 25-hydroxy vitamin D test. Your levels should be between 50-70 ng/ml (even your doctor may not know this) many infertile people have much lower levels.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad