HELP - Abortion in HK

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by ayr 13 yrs ago
We initially wanted to keep the baby, but our 9 week scan showed we were have Dicephalus twins (2 heads, 1 body) with 1 fetal heart. Doctors have said this baby will either result in an intrauterine death, be stillborn or if he/she lives, will have less than 24 hours of life. Either way, we know our baby won't survive. However, abortion is illegal in the Philippines. We're planning to go to Hong Kong for termination of pregnancy. Can you please suggest a quick process? so we would not have to stay long in HK. Family Planning Association may take 2 weeks for approval. We're hoping for a faster process. Many thanks!

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
ayr 13 yrs ago
Thank you for your response. It is difficult as we are advised to continue the pregnancy despite the circumstances.

I was hoping to get a termination through a hospital. Can you recommend a good doctor?

Thanks again.

Richo1 13 yrs ago
Hi ayr,

I've sent you a private message which may help you. If you have any further questions you may also send me a private message.

ayr 13 yrs ago
Thank you so much for your help.

ayr 12 yrs ago
Hey everyone! Sorry it took me a while to reply. Just a little update.

We got a blessing in disguise. We had our 11week scan just for a checkup and discovered that the twins' lone fetal heart had stopped beating roughly 24hours after we found out they were conjoined.

I got a d&c last October 1, 2011. Although it seems to be a relief, I've spend the last few weeks missing my would-have-been twins which is why I wasn't able to log in. Thank you for the help and advice.

anonymousxpat 11 yrs ago
Hello,

My friend needs abortion in HK, she is 10 weeks pregnant, does not hold any HK id so the fampplan or any government hospital is not an option. We were told that only a private hospital could do it but it seems that for non resident we cannot get such service... Can anyone refer a private clinic which can perform the abortion regardless of the nationality ? It's a bit hard to get information, publis hospital where we were sent to wouldn't give us any address...

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad