How to recover after Cesarean Delivery?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by wendylama 10 yrs ago
I feel groggy and nausea after cesarean delivery. It’s so hard for me to do any small movements even for just picking up a book. Can anyone help?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
Yokoa 10 yrs ago
Perhaps you can take some meds to ease the pain or try putting on soft and cotton underwear to protect your wound.

wendylama 10 yrs ago
But I am afraid tht meds might hv side effects. More importantly, I hope I can reastfeed my baby that I am trying to find some healthy methods rather than take meds.

wendylama 10 yrs ago
Actually my hubby has already forced me to see the doctor ><

The doctor said it's normal to feel that way and said I am just too nervous.

I'm just so confused and worried as I feel like I'm going to lose them :( I know I am doing and thinking too much but I just can't help worrying :(

hanaee 10 yrs ago
Maybe what you need is a physical recouperation after giving birth. Adjust your diet would be a good way to nurse your body.

wendylama 10 yrs ago
But how can I know what to eat or not? Any good suggestions?

hanaee 10 yrs ago
You can try this one first. This is Chinese Wolfberry Congee, a recipe from my Chi-Med. She said this congee can help enriching the blood, strengthening the bone and easing the backache.

Chinese Wolfberry Congee

Ingredients

40g Shan Dong Dong E E-jiao(grind to powder)

40g Ning Xia Xhinese wolfberry

50g rice

6 bowls water

Seasoning

1-2 tsp Oliwana black sugar

Method

1. Rinse rice. Heat water in pot. Add rice. Cook over medium heat for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.

2. Add E-jiao and Chinese wolfberries. Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes . Stir continuous to prevent congee from sticking to pot. Turn off heat. Add black sugur and serve.

wendylama 10 yrs ago
I tried the Chinese Wolfberry Congee last night and I truly feel better. You started to visit the TCM doctor immediately after giving birth?

Lovelikenotomorrow 10 yrs ago
Hi Wendy,

You should be talking to your doctor with any concerns or pain.

Take care.

hanaee 10 yrs ago
Yes, My mum suggest me to do so. The doctor offers me different recipes for different situation (you know we encounter different problems and issues on giving birth ~_~ ). The most important point is, I see no side-effect!

wendylama 10 yrs ago
Would you mind introduce your Chi-Med to me? I would like to have a try.

hanaee 10 yrs ago
Sure. Her name is Dr. Veronica Hoi. You can check it out through internet. Her clinic is located in Central.

wendylama 10 yrs ago

Xshoequeen 10 yrs ago
Also, after ur wounds have fully healed try to go to massages to get rid of ur unnecessary scar tissues inside, it does quite a lot of mal deeds to ur overall condition. Just found out, 3 years from a c-section that the scar tissues are bothering my internal conditions, I am now doing Thai post partum conditioning massage which is making me feel more energetic.

Also, if you have extra energy, do exercise to rebuild your core, like Pilates or something. Post partum, your pelvic muscles are too stretched, ur hip is out of shape, your back bone is not in place. ur entire body needs to support your weight thus, you get easily tired.

Sharing my recent findings!!!!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad