Recommended private obstetricians in Hong Kong?

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Laurenvict 10 yrs ago
Hi there,

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and just found out that we will be moving to Hong Kong in March. Can anyone recommend any good doctors that are linked to the Matilda Hospital? This will be my second child and thankfully the first birth was very straightforward and with no complications so if all goes to plan I am expected to have a vaginal delivery. I am just concerned about the late notice!

Thanks for any help or recommendations you possibly have.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
fitzy_b 10 yrs ago
Hi Laurenvict,

We moved to HK a couple of months ago. At the time my wife was 19 weeks pregnant, but we came up a few weeks before that and found our obstetrician. His name is Dr Patrick Chan, he is fantastic, and I am confident he is connected to Matilda. I don't know what his availability will be late at this stage, but I can definitely recommend him.

Let me know if you need more info.

Xshoequeen 10 yrs ago
Try Dr. Michael Rogers, he is also a Matilda resident. He locked me a spot when I wasn't confirmed a spot at 8 months.

But please keep in mind, the Matilda is a very tight place to get a spot. It's a long time ago( 3years ago) when I last gave birth there and the system must have changed but, you absolutely had to book once the pregnancy was confirmed, back then.

There are other good places that my friends have been happy with, Adventist, Pamela Y, Sanatorium, take a look on the site for reviews!

Good luck!

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad