IVF Clinics in or near Shanghai

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Veta 16 yrs ago
Hello. My name is Veta. I am an american. My husband and I are going to be moving to Hangzhou this summer to teach and we want to use this wonder opperunity to also try to have a baby. IVF is our only hope we have been told and I am trying to check into the clinics there in China. If anyone has any information on how I can get some names of good IVF clinics in Hangzhou, Shanghai or the nearby areas please let me know. I have been looking on the internet but it has been quite a mess. I would like any help that anyone has to offer.

Thank you for your time and for any information you might be able to give me.

Veta Burdine

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
wishmeluck 16 yrs ago
Hi Veta,

There are several local hospitals doing IVF in Shanghai (I dont know any in Hangzhou). I did mine in Jiai Hospital tel.63459977 and am now pregnant :) If you need more details, just drop me an email at wishmeluck123@yahoo.com, I am glad to help. Good luck!

Veta 16 yrs ago
Thank you so much for your help. I have many more questions for you. I've tried sending you an email but I'm not sure if you've received it. You can email me at fancy52@hotmail.com or fancy5779@yahoo.com so I can make sure I've got the correct email address.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again!!!

piano19 16 yrs ago
Hi,

I'm living in Hangzhou too and thinking do ICSI in Shanghai. Do you wishmeluck have any price information about your IVF? And is it really possible to do it there without speaking chinese? I have read a lot about different clinics and I'm most interested in Jiai.

Thanks.

feeclochette 16 yrs ago
Hi

To Piano19 - I'm now undergoing pre-IVF tests at JI Ai and would rather say it would not be easy to deal with Ji Ai for somebody who doesn't speak Chinese. Even if some doctors speak English ( Dr Dong and Dr Chen for ex.), but it is necessary to follow the nurses' instructions, to know how to register at reception, where to go for tests, where to pay, what to do next etc. My Chinese is poor by now, so I go there with a translator ( she' actually a student and she's happy to earn some extra money helping me out with this). But after having gone there several times and done tests etc, I am still persuaded that this is the best clinic for IVF even if at first sight it seems a bit stressful ( crowded). I have heard of many successfull stories for Ji Ai IVF. I can also add that there generally is a waiting time at Ji Ai. We first came there in March 08 and they put us for tests in June 08 and for IVF in August 08 if test are ok.

Good luck to you!

piano19 16 yrs ago
Thank you Feeclochette. Translator is a good idea but this is still so intimate thing for us, so "third party" doesn't sound nice for us. Maybe we should think about the ISCI again after expat years. I hope that your tests will be fine and you will have your IVF in August. Good luck to you too!

Veta 15 yrs ago
hello feeclochette, my husband and i are going to have a student go with us to translate as well. i have no idea what is a good amount to pay her. could you give me an idea of what you are paying your translator? thank you for your help. we have only been in china for 3 months and we are just not sure what is an appropiate amount, and she just tells us to decide...if you could give me an idea it would be great.

yalnir03 12 yrs ago
Hi my name is Yalni, I am an American. My husband and I have been trying to conceived for 3 years. I had 2 miscarriages. We just moved here in Shanghai 2 months ago, and would like to find out well established and high rating success rate IFV clinic here in Shanghai. Anybody here know highly recomended IFV clinic here in Shanghai? Thank you very much, I really appreciate with any infomation you can give me.

(I am based in Shanghai)

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad