18 weeks pregnant still vomitting and diarrhea

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by blackpearlhk 12 yrs ago
hi , I am feeling very weak and no energy nothing like eating 18 weeks pregnancy vomitting and diarrhea. as soon at night I lay on bed. start feeling this my stomatch is very heavy full of gas. the acidity caused me nausea.can i take antacid over the counter. any food advisw which is okay in this situation. should i seek the medical advise. please help.

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
AaliyahM 12 yrs ago
Oh you poor thing. I would speak to your gynae. They have pills that can help that are safe for pregnancy and minimal side effects.

I'm suffering from morning sickness as well. Getting out of bed in the mornings to go to work is just so awful. There are days when I just cry because I feel so sorry for myself.

I am now in my 12th week. With my last pregnancy I was sick until 17 weeks before it started to ease up. I'm not sure how long after that I felt completely normal again.

I've been relying on natural remedy for morning sickness but given that this is my third pregnancy and I'm more exhausted with two kids at home on top of work, I'm also considering getting pills from my dr.

Please support our advertisers:

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad