Ways to increase fertility

ORIGINAL POST
Posted by Veggiecrumbb 10 yrs ago
Me and my husband have been expecting a baby since early last year but in vain. We are both over 30 but not yet 40. We have quite regular and healthy diet and have work out twice a week.

We have gone to medical center and consulted the doctor and he said we are both fine to have baby with good body condition.

Can anyone share any methods or recipes regarding the topic please?

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
fionsha 10 yrs ago
Not sure if you are late thirties or early thirties. It is a fact that the chance of fertility decreases with your age. Assuming you have regular sex, with such a healthy life you said, I think it is just a matter of time maybe.

A little tip is to mind your diet. As what we always heard, "you are what you eat", what one consume could exert a great effect on one's body. I read an article online and hope this helps.

Healthy eating will not only help you to keep your weight in check but also the vital nutrients and minerals in a well balanced meal will augment your chances of conceiving naturally. It is also imperative to cut down on your intake of beverages; particularly those that contain caffeine. Fertility experts claim that 5 cups of coffee a day can put a whopping 500 milligrams of caffeine in your bloodstream which can significantly lower your fertility. However, moderate coffee consumption can actually improve your chances of getting pregnant; keep your daily caffeine intake at 200 to 250 milligrams and you should be fine.

Higher levels of alcohol in the blood stream can also prove detrimental, so moderation is the key here as well. When trying to get pregnant, do not consume more than one drink a day and cut out alcohol completely once you conceive.

Suagrcane 10 yrs ago
You might want to try this (more a Chinese way):

Yi Mu Fertility Wine that warms the kidney and regulate menstruation. Helps treat infertility caused by kidney deficiency. Also helps relieve insomnia.

*** Consume 1 small cup before sleep during the entire treatment cycle.

*** Not recommended for those allergic to alcohol.

Ingredient:

2 taels Xian Ling Pi

1 tael each of Rou Cong Rong, Yi Mu Cao, Dang Gui, Chuan Xiong, Chi Sao

1,000ml sweet glutinous rice wine

Steps:

1. Rinse all herb ingredients. Steam over water until done. Let cool. Air dry.

2. Soak all ingredients in sweet glutinous rice wine. Seal bottle. Place bottle in a cool and dark place for 10 days.

cookie09 10 yrs ago
actually kidneys are the source of fertility in Chinese Medicine so the advice above is not that off. I would however suggest to visit a real TCM professional first, such as e.g. www.orientalhealth.com.hk where the lead doctor Dr Guo has more than 30 years experience

Xshoequeen 10 yrs ago
For husband, change to boxers instead of tight underwear.

For wife, keep your blood circulation going. Blood circulation does have a lot to do with the hormone balance. It's more than the exercises, for example, salad will cool your body down where cooked vegetables will help the circulations. If you have cold feet, put socks on. Don't stay too long in blasting aircon,( drinking tomato juice helps you cool down,) it's a fine sure way to confuse your body of maintenance.

And drink lots of water.

Good luck!

fionsha 10 yrs ago
According to Chinese theories, kidney matters in fertility for both men and women as kidney decides renal function. I personally think that strengthening the kidney is still a good way to go.

Yet, I do also think that you may really try to see a certificated doctor to deal with the issue.

Alexandrahey 10 yrs ago
For we don’t know her exact situation, I would suggest her and her husband to go have a full body check-up and also check with their family history. Yet, we cannot rule out the possibility that there’s nothing wrong on them both, but just that it is still not the right time.

If it is confirmed that everything is alright for expecting a baby, I would actually suggest TCM than western medication. Unless it is for flu or anything like digestive problems that I want them to be cured in a very short period, I would go for TCM. I can’t ignore the instant curing effect that western medication brought, I can’t help thinking there might be some hidden or unknown side effects in taking western medication that might bring harm to our body.

TCM on the other hand focuses more on nourishing and enhancing our internal health that we seldom see immediate effect but we can actually feel better. Though I’m not yet a mother, I would suggest you Dr. Hoi I Cheng, whom I visited regularly. She is quite popular in the female and fertility aspect.

Melissamerk 10 yrs ago
Drink enough water, and get yourself away from cold water!

Keep warm of your inner organs.

I also would suggest seeing TCM at the moment for nourishing and replenishing your body.

Yyz2014 10 yrs ago
make best use of your ovulation window.

KLandry 10 yrs ago
That nice to hear when I was pregnant I got many pregnancy issues and seen a chiropractor. For further detail visit http://www.cfchiro1.com.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad