Canadian willing to be surrogate mother

Search  
ORIGINAL POST
Posted by canadagirl 17 yrs ago
Hello everyone,

My 32 year old sister who lives in Canada is interested in being a surrogate mother. She has had two remarkably easy pregnancies and has now has two healthy children.

I live in Singapore and she has asked me to explore this option for her. She is doing this because she loves being pregnant and is a single Mom in need of the money.

She is willing to fly to Singapore for implantation (she would stay with me during that time) but she would have to spend the majority of the pregnancy (and possibly the delivery) in Eastern Canada.

This is my first attempt on getting information on this subject. Any advice on the best way to move forward would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Canadagirl

Please support our advertisers:
COMMENTS
BLHOPE 17 yrs ago
Hi

We have been looking for a surrogate. Can you email me at singaporeinterest_@hotmail.com?

BL

gerrymc 17 yrs ago
Hi Canadagirl,

If your sister is still available, we would be very interested in her proposal. Could you or she please email us at to_gerry@hotmail.com.

Thank you so much.

Cheers,

Gerry

pesto 11 yrs ago
hi Canadagirl, is your sister still intersted in being a surrogate mother? if yes, pls email me at

yingwang126@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot

WY

baby_allin 11 yrs ago
For pesto/wy,

Hi pesto, if you plan to do surrogacy, you can take alternative to do surrogacy in thailand or india. But i recommend thailand, thailand people are nice and the country is safer than india. The process is not complicated, but the main thing you should consider is the way how you take the baby home to your country.

< Back to main category

Login now
Ad